Georgia 18-Wheeler Truck Accident Accidents on Your Side
Lawsuit, Claims, and Settlements for Truck Accidents
Our Georgia personal injury law firm dedicated to delivering the best result possible for their clients. With over 33 years of experience, to guide us, we strive to deliver high-quality legal representation with individualized attention to your case. Our law firm has grown to 37 attorneys and over 100 staff members who are all dedicated to serving you and your family.
Our truck accident and injury attorneys here in the State of Georgia pride themselves on achieving justice for their clients and helping them return to the life they once knew before they were injured in a Georgia personal injury accident. We understand the pain, uncertainty, and disruption you feel because of another’s negligence. We will use our experience and unrivaled resources to maximize your potential financial recovery.
Our law firm’s singular focus is on representing our clients to the best of our ability. We only represent clients who suffered a personal injury or a worker who suffered an injury who has filed a worker’s compensation claim. Furthermore, our attention is not distracted from representing clients with interests adverse to our personal injury clients. Therefore, our client base does not include insurance companies, corporate or business entities, or governmental agencies. We focus solely on the individual. We give your case the attention it requires to achieve a favorable result for you. Also, we want to give you our attention as well. We know that you are coming to see us for help in one of your most trying, if not the, most trying time of your life.
To demonstrate our dedication and fidelity to you, we promise that:
- We will handle your case with the same expertise and skill as if it was our own case;
- Our firm will shield you and your family from powerful insurance companies whose only goal is to turn a profit;
- Our attorneys will work as hard as they can to maximize your financial recovery;
- Our lawyers work on each case individually and will not delegate to subordinate staff to handle. Instead, we organized our firm to work in small groups which allow us to focus on your case;
- We will always return your phone calls and keep you informed of the status of your case. We believe in fostering the attorney-client relationship with effective and open communication;
- Your well-being is important to us. If you have a problem that you need to discuss, contact us. We will be there for you;
- You will always receive our utmost respect, and we will treat you in the way we would like to be treated ourselves; and
- We will perform a complimentary case review, free of charge.
Each employee of our law firm believes in the firm’s core values and its mission. We believe in operating with the highest degree of integrity, honesty, and moral character. Our ethical integrity is beyond reproach. To achieve that goal, our firm actively recruits attorneys and legal professionals who share in our commitment to our clients. We also provide professional development for our staff so they can learn and grow, not only with regard to technical competence so they can become better lawyers but on our mission on how best to serve our clients. That is the objective of our Chief Executive Officer. The success of our clients is a testament to our CEO’s vision and stewardship.
Put Our Law Firm’s Over 33 Years Of Legal Experience To Work For Your Case!
The time you have to legally receive compensation is limited. Call us today for your free consultation today. We have been representing those who suffer serious injuries throughout all of Georgia and in the Southeast for over thirty-seven years, including but not limited to Albany, Athens, Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Gainesville, Macon, Marietta, Rome, Roswell, Savannah, Smyrna, Valdosta, Warner Robins and all smaller cities and rural areas in the state.
No matter where you are located our attorneys are just a phone call away, and we will even come to you. Call us 24 hours day/7 days a week for your Free Consultation at 1-800-LAW-NEED (1-800-529-6333).